People of Indian Origin Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PIOCCI) and Department of MSME, Government of Madhya Pradesh organized Webinar on Diaspora Investment & Ease of Doing Business in Madhya Pradesh State in India
As Chief Guests Shri O P Saklecha Minister MSME Madhya Pradesh and Shri V D Sharma Member of Parliament, Member Parliamentary Consultative Committee Agriculture along with Indian Diaspora from United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Africa, Norway, Oman, Kuwait, Germany, Australia, Latvia, France, Brazil, New Zealand, Thailand, Nigeria and many more participated in the Webinar.
The purpose of the webinar was to promote the Industrial sector and to discuss the Industrial policies for Ease of Doing Business in Madhya Pradesh.
Shri O P Saklecha discussed several key points and spoke on the following salient features;
• Undeveloped land to be allotted in nominal cost in Madhya Pradesh and start your in 30 days
• Madhya Pradesh state have surplus power and third biggest contribution in Minerals
• Special package for employment based industries
• He present conducive policy framework and Facilitation customized for Investor
• He also informed the participants about the Madhya Pradesh Export scenario to give a push to the investment momentum by PIO’s and NRI’s.
• Investment opportunities in IT parks in Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, and Gwalior.
The Webinar was supported by INVEST INDIA National Investment Promotion & Facilitation Agency. UNI TV & PIO TV were the Media Partners. The Webinar was Sponsored by ANCON Group in association with Max Life ANCON presents unique investment, insurance opportunities for Overseas Indians.