Dynamic, results-oriented leader with a strong track record of performance in turnaround and high-paced organizations. Utilize keen analysis and insights and team approach to drive organizational improvements and implementation of best practices. Superior interpersonal skills,
capable of resolving multiple and complex (sales, human resources, legal, financial, operational) issues and motivating staff to peak performance.
Additional areas of expertise include:
- Strategy, Vision & Mission Planning
- Finance, Budgeting & Cost Management
- Sales & Marketing Leadership
- Profitability & Cost Analysis
- Programs, Services & Products
- Contract Negotiations & Strategic Alliances
- Public Relations & Media Affairs
- Government Regulations & Relations
- Human Resources Management
- Team Building & Performance Improvement
2013 - Present
- Director – Kohinoor Reclamations ( Kathua, J&K)
- Director – Eastman Reclamations ( Kathua, J&K)
- Initiated and continued efforts towards starting a state of the art plant of a capacity of 20MT a day manufacturing reclaim rubber.
Started on request of the industry to become the supplier for different grades of rubber reclaim, with the idea of completing the circle of Rubber manufacturing.
CEO-KRM Tyres (Baddi , H.P.)
OEM to multiple multinational brands, a plant situated in Baddi exclusively for Auto tyres started in 2007 and currently using 100 % plant capacity, also developed international dealership network across the continents America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and South Asia.
Started a new plant dedicated for auto tyres in 2002 and ran successfully with all the activities centrally controlled and managed effectively and efficiently.
Managed Sales and manufacturing of 3 units simultaneously of bicycle tyres and tubes in Kohinoor India pvt limited, Manufacturing of rubber slippers in Kohinoor Rubber mills and Rice Rubber Rolls in Vijay Vallabh Rubber. Performed all the three in the best possible way.
- Won 3 awards consecutively for export growth award for 2013-2014, 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 in KRM Tyres.
- Won Quality Circle Forum of India for North Zone and National Award 2014 and 2015 respectively for manufacturing tyres for CEAT.
- Gold Club member award by CEAT limited for 2011-2012.
- International Youth Peace award of honour 2012 by Mr. Pawan Kumar Bansal, Hon`ble Cabinet Minister.
- HPSIDC has approved project of New Radial and Solid tyre plant which is under progress.
- Executive member of NAV YUVAK MANDAL, JALANDHAR.
- Award of Honour by YUVSATTA in year 2012.
- Won Udyog Rattan award in 2013 from Indian Institute of Economics Studies.
- Exhibited in 6 countries around the world and travelled to 15.
- Active member of ATMA NAND JAIN SABHA, JALANDHAR.
- Rashtriya Udyog rattan award by National Education & Human Resource Develeopment Organization.